Pages

Burned.


Just got back from Burning Man, mixing 5 sets in 2 days. Nickodemus and I went out together to make some noise and soak up the freedom and heat for a few days. Big thanks to The Do Lab for having me play your outrageous soundsystem, as well as FunkCamp (Fandango), PEX (Philadelphia Experiment) Stage, and especially Nickodemus - for having me crash his set and mix w/ him on Robot Heart, the huge double-decker "bus" art car soundsystem. Robot Heart departed the Playa at 1am as we mixed into the full-mooned desert night. People followed by bike and on foot, and when we parked Nicko and I tag-teamed the whole set. Folks lost their minds, dancing all around the bus for hours. This was the overall theme of the whole trip... that good kind of madness!


Honored that friends Marques Wyatt, Osunlade and Nickodemus came to dance to my sets. Got to make some freaky noise w/ my man BC, too. All good folks, everywhere, that's for sure.

No comments: